Thursday, April 19, 2012

If its Thursday, this must be Belgium....

I'm in Belgium. Seriously.


Many people have asked
why I wanted to visit Belgium,
as it if we're some horrid, nasty place.

I must tell you that Belgium is lovely,
clean, fun and delicious.
There are beautiful
buildings and gardens all around. Flowers are
Everywhere.
May I add that they
specialize in chocolate,
beer, lace and oh-- SO much more.
I'm not able to add photos today.
So I will share images later next week. In the
Meantime, there is
chocolate for me to take care of.




3 comments:

Gill said...

Mmmmm chocolate!

Actually, there are those around here who believe Belgian cooking to be superior to those southerly neighbours ;-). Maybe you'll do a little research for me?

Unknown said...

Belgium! Didn't know you were in Europe. Any plans for the UK?

Stitching with Schnauzer and Siamese said...

Are you there for the chocolate? Are you coming over to the UK?