Monday, January 19, 2009

Wash day




Wash day.

and it's bittersweet to realize
that all of your favourite socks
are NOT the ones you have
knit for yourself.
the Favourites are
the ones that some one else
has hand knit for You.
Thank you to Mona
who makes the Greatest
socks on earth.
Truly.





oh. boy.
i tried the torrone today.
and it's fabulous!

Last week had enough
unexpected drama to last
me for a while.
I am pleased to tell you
that today's excitement
includes Laundry and
making soup. Really,
that suits me just fine.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know, isn't it a bummer when the things we make for other people turn out so well you have the hardest time parting with them? I am in that situation at the moment with an afghan I am working on -- I love it so much I don't want to let it go!