Tuesday, December 23, 2008

that's more like it

Perhaps you may recall
that i was suffering
from a very unfortunate
hair cut this fall.

You will be
thrilled and relieved
to learn that
i now have found "the"
hair stylist for me.
he is funny and witty
and makes me laugh.
Most of all: he understands
how to manage
my hair.

I no longer look like i have
a loaf of bread on my head.

I have no lingering symptoms
of "looking like a dog".
(no offence to dogs everywhere)

that last observation was my mom's
statement.

She thought the previous
hair stylist made me look
like "a dog". She meant
it in a positive, sweet and
helpful way. Trust me,
when i tell you that
i didn't feel happy with that
sort of fashion statement
happening.

1 comment:

jordi said...

doesn't a "good" haircut make all the difference in the world!! I walk past those $20 places sometimes and think I should try it, and then I go back to the guy who understands MY hair and I know that until he quits cutting hair I won't even try them.. Congratulation on finding a good one!!