Monday, November 17, 2008

where could it be ....



Sometimes, you find some really
fun things when you're looking
through boxes.
Will you look at

those Eyelashes?




Meanwhile,
This week's update ......

in the summer, i ordered some

lovely wool for a particular project.
Then, i swatched it.
So far, things seem so well organized,
so planned out.
I measured my guage for the swatch,
gave it a nice wash. Made new measurements
and took notes.
Mmm, all nice and organized.

I wanted to keep the impressively
lovely and soft swatch nearby.
Close at hand, so i could admire it often.
I moved it around. Here and there.

Well, you can see it coming, can't you?
i can't find the swatch now. It's high time
to get my "specific project"
knit up and in the mail,

and for the life of me, i can't
find that lovely swatch.

So. I've just started again.
and this time, instead of putting the
notes about the swatch on a tag
Attached To the Swatch,
i'll copy them
into a book.
and maybe this will not get ....
misplaced.


1 comment:

jordi said...

We have turned into the same person... I have been hunting for a lost object now for a month. It could be anywhere...but it is not. I do all my notes about knitting in the same journal, when I can find THAT!!
Watch the mail, loved your postcard...
My verification word is subvin... is that secret-speak for under the wine?