Tuesday, November 11, 2008

cables and a small Knitting blurb



It has been brought to my attention that there
has not been an ongoing photo-update
of finished knitting items.
More's the pity.
So today, here are the pink wool socks.
Finished

and laundered. They're fabulously
comfortable and i love the cables.
Well, to see the cables, they need to
be stretched out, not smunshed up as
they appear in this photo.


suffice to say, my cables are
pleasing to the eye and when the socks
are worn, of course they are only seen
by The Knitting Companion and
myself.

Time to enjoy a slice of home
made pumpkin pie now.
Oh, and it's approaching "holiday" season,
so there will be little chance of knitting
photos until later on.

1 comment:

Mona Schmidt said...

Beautiful socks!

...I want pie, too, please! (I won't get any unless I make it. Or buy it, which is not as good as home made one.)

Yesterday we went shopping (clothes for Rolf) and H. was very well behaved. Until we drove home. She was hungry and howled all the way from Pointe Claire to home.