Thursday, October 30, 2008

just how it's been

it's been a very busy week.
and i've even been vaccuuming.
(don't fall off your chair)


Today i enjoyed
"indian take away" for lunch.
To be honest, there were only three dishes
and a Nan bread. But the bag
containing my
lovely Hot Food seemed
to weigh an awful lot.
Yes a tonne.

So we have Indian food for the Next
Several Meals (lucky me).

and i have a Nan bread to share
with the Knitting Companion.
He's always loved Nan bread.
I guess it's natural because
he was born in Montreal.

This afternoon, the Knitting Companion
and i took some time to sit still
and Knit.

No photos of any knitting
yet.... i've gone looking for
my camera three different times
this afternoon and keep forgetting
about the camera once i
start my "search".
Oh well, at
least i managed to get some
Laundry on the go.

Oh this weekend we change the
clocks back by an hour
in North america.
Hope i remember by the
time Saturday night rolls around.



No comments: