Monday, August 14, 2006

Monday

A note about the cat:
No.
She doesn't live here: she lives with my

parents and my grandmother.
I'm allergic to cats (and most everything else).

The Knitting Companion has a busy
day lined up.
He's going to help me with a new
project. One that involves an embroidery hoop,
a clothes-line and a trip in a car.

He's had a lovely weekend in the Very-Enjoyable
Montreal weather. Dinner guests, a visit from a
raccoon (not too close) and a sighting of a skunk.
Thankfully the skunk did not find him to be
a threat. I cannot begin to express how relieved i am.
You can click the "skunk" words for photos in case
you would like to see a skunk from
a safe difference.

1 comment:

Digitalgran said...

Your new project with the Knitting Companion will keep me guessing awhile, Nadine.
Thanks for the info on The Skunk, all I knew about it before was the smell. Could it have been dangerous for the dog then?