Wednesday, May 10, 2006

zzzzz


There was a lot of napping here today.
the effects of the anesthetic
have been wearing
off the Knitting companion.
we're both really glad.

Thanks to everyone who has sent
their best wishes to Mr. Fuzzy.


This evening, to keep things calm,
we did some quiet sock knitting.



I've been meaning to
share the photo of my first
"Lorna's Laces" socks.
It seems that every time i tried
to post this, the blog was not in the mood.
(indeed).

This was my first time to use this
lovely wool. It was marvellous to knit with.
I can see why people make such a fuss over it.
The colourway, however, left me cold.
No pun intended.
It's just too much of a cold palette.
Not what i had in mind.
Colour aside, this is fabulously
comfortable yarn.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your socks, also the color but my favorite colors are pink and purple. Glad the kniiting campion is feeling better

Anonymous said...

You can send those socks right to me! I think they're perfect, color and all.

Digitalgran said...

I'm so glad your knitting companion is feeling better. I still haven't finished my pair of socks!